EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — The New York Giants continue preparing for the 2017 NFL season on Sunday with their third training camp practice. The workout begins at 10:55 a.m. ET and free and open to the public.
Still working without pads, the Giants ramped up the intensity somewhat on Saturday with their first 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 work of camp. It is likely there will be more of that in Sunday’s practice.
The Giants will be off on Monday and return to practice on Tuesday, when they are expected to wear shoulder pads for the first time. The first fully padded practice is likely to be held on Wednesday.
For those who are interested, Giants alumni Rodney Hampton and Sinorice Moss will be signing autographs on Sunday.
Use the Twitter stream below to follow live practice updates from a variety of Giants sources. You can also follow @BigBlueView on Twitter and look for videos on our Facebook page.
- July 29 practice report: The Odell Beckham Jr. show
- July 28 practice report: The Giants “start small”
Public Practice Schedule
- Tuesday, August 1 — 10:55 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 2 — 10:55 a.m.
- Thursday, August 3 — 10:55 a.m.
- Friday, August 4 — 10:55 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 8 — 10:55 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 9 — 10:55 a.m.
- Sunday, August 13 — 11:10 a.m.
- Monday, August 14 — 10:55 a.m.
Just because I can, here’s a look at the view of MetLife Stadium I’ve had since Friday from the Carlstadt, N.J. Econo Lodge.