EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — The New York Giants will take the field for their second practice of training camp Saturday at 10:55 a.m. ET. Practice is free and open to the public. As of this writing, despite gray skies and a 40 percent chance of rain, practice has not been moved indoors.
The Giants held what really amounted to little more than a walk-thru in Friday’s first practice of camp. Coach Ben McAdoo promised to “crank it up a little bit more” on Saturday, so perhaps we will see some wide receiver vs. cornerback stuff and some 7-on-7 or 11-on-11 action.
The Giants are not expected to begin wearing pads for practice until Tuesday, when McAdoo indicated they would wear “uppers.” It seems likely the first fully-padded practice will be Wednesday.
Follow along with practice using the Twitter stream below. You can also check @bigblueview for updates, and look for some practice video on our Facebook page. We will be back after practice with a full report on what happened, as well as interviews and more.
Public Practice Schedule
- Sunday, July 30 — 10:55 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 1 — 10:55 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 2 — 10:55 a.m.
- Thursday, August 3 — 10:55 a.m.
- Friday, August 4 — 10:55 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 8 — 10:55 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 9 — 10:55 a.m.
- Sunday, August 13 — 11:10 a.m.
- Monday, August 14 — 10:55 a.m.