Sunday will mark Day 3 of training camp for the New York Giants, with practice set for the standard time of 10:40 a.m. ET. The Giants will be off Monday and will then hold their first fully-padded practice on Tuesday.
Practice has been moved indoors due to inclement weather. Tuesday’s practice will be open to the public, weather-permitting.
Due to inclement weather, today's practice will move indoors and will be not be open to the public. pic.twitter.com/UAMRUOGAvH— New York Giants (@Giants) July 31, 2016
In case you missed it
- Larry Donnell impressed at Saturday’s practice
- Sterling Shepard impressing with professionalism
- McAdoo: Giants won’t hesitate to use young players
- Cruz can help Beckham on, off the field
- Complete training camp coverage
Remaining camp schedule
Sunday, July 31, 10:40 a.m.
Tuesday, August 2, 10:40 a.m.
Thursday, August 4, 10:40 a.m.
Friday, August 5, 10:40 a.m.
Saturday, August 6, 10:40 a.m.
Monday, August 8, 11:10 a.m.
Tuesday, August 9, 10:40 a.m.
Wednesday, August 10, 10:40 a.m.
Sunday, August 14, 11:10 a.m.