- Alert! Alert! After Sunday's 21-of-28 performance Eli Manning has completed 65-of-100 passes this season. In case you are really bad at math, that's 65 percent completions. That would be a career high for Manning over a season, and I think everyone would sign up for it. I said this in 'Kudos & Wet Willies,' but I thought Manning was brilliant Sunday.
- Rashad Jennings' career-best 176-yard day gives him 286 yards rushing for the season. That makes him third in the league behind DeMarco Murray of Dallas (338 yards) and Le'Veon Bell of Pittsburgh (315).
- The victory was the 171st of head coach Tom Coughlin's career (159 regular season, 12 postseason). That broke a tie with one Hall of Famer (Paul Brown) and moved him into a tie with another (Joe Gibbs) for 13th on the NFL's career list. Mike Holmgren is next on the list with 174 victories.
- Victor Cruz had 107 receiving yards, the 17th time in his career he has surpassed 100 yards.
- Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie's interception Sunday was the 20th of his career.
Giants by the numbers: Check Eli's completion percentage
A few numbers of interest from Sunday.