How well do you think you know the New York Giants? Take the 10-question pop quiz below and test your knowledge. The questions are a mix of football and personal questions relating to the Giants. So, have at it. Answers are at the bottom.
1. Justin Tuck had 11 sacks last season. Did Robert Ayers, Mathias Kiwanuka, Jason Pierre-Paul and Damontre Moore combine for more, less or the same number of sacks?
2. Which current members of the Giants scored touchdowns AGAINST the Giants in 2013?
3. Which Giants' offensive player had the highest Pro Football Focus grade in 2013?
4. True or False. When Victor Cruz was injured against the Seattle Seahawks last season was it current Giant Walter Thurmond who made the hit on Cruz?
5. Giants' linebacker Mark Herzlich wrote a book during the offseason. What is the book's title?
6. New Giants' safety Quintin Demps has his own record label. Can you name it?
7. Giants' cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has a collection of cleats with what pictured on them?
8. Eli Manning went to college at Ole Miss. Two other Giants also went to Ole Miss. Can you name them?
9. Which current member of the Giants sang in the 'National Anthem with Football Stars' as part of MetLife's Super Bowl promotion?
10. Before turning his attention completely to football, Giants' first-round pick Odell Beckham Jr. was highly-regarded as a player in what sport?
1. More -- they combined for 13.5, with Kiwanuka getting six.
2. Trindon Holliday, Zack Bowman
3. John Conner (+9.0)
4. False. It was Jeremy Lane
5. Herzlich's book is titled "What It Takes: Fighting for My Life and My Love of the Game"
6. Demps' record label is called "Purpose By Faith."
8. John Jerry, Trumaine McBride
9. Josh Brown