The Seattle Seahawks are 2014 Super Bowl champs, having thoroughly dismantled the Denver Broncos on Sunday night, 43-8. What are the odds that the New York Giants will be holding the Lombardi Trophy after the 2015 Super Bowl?
Well, R.J. Bell of Pregame.com says those odds aren't great. Bell lists the Giants, who missed the playoffs the past two seasons, as 40-1 to be the champs next season.
The favorites? The two teams who just played at MetLife Stadium. The Seahawks are 7-1 to repeat, with the Broncos 8-1 to represent the AFC again. The San Francisco 49ers are also 8-1.
Here are your complete 2015 Super Bowl odds:
- New York Giants' Offseason Topics: Contract extension for Tom Coughlin?
- Seattle Seahawks Win 2014 Super Bowl: Three things we learned
- Super Bowl 2014: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks, Open Thread
- 2014 NFL Draft: Prospect Profile -- Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
- Super Bowl Halftime Show 2014: Bruno Mars? Seriously?