It is looking more and more like the already-struggling New York Giants' offensive line could be shuffled once again on Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs. Starting center David Baas (neck) and starting guard Chris Snee (hip) did not practice Thursday for the second straight day, making it anyone's guess as to what the line might look like this Sunday.
Veteran David Diehl has not played yet this season after undergoing thumb surgery. He has practiced on a limited basis this week, but his availability for Sunday is still a huge question mark.
That means some combination of unproven Jim Cordle, James Brewer and Brandon Mosley could be in the lineup Sunday against Kansas City, which leads the league with 15 quarterback sacks.
Here is the complete injury report for Thursday:
Did Not Practice
C David Baas (neck)
G Chris Snee (hip)
TE Adrien Robinson (foot)
CB Corey Webster (hip)
LB Jacquian Williams (knee)
CB Terrell Thomas (knee)
DE Justin Trattou (ankle)
OL David Diehl (thumb)
LB Spencer Paysinger (hip)
S Cooper Taylor (shoulder)
More from Big Blue View
- Chiefs' coach Andy Reid shows respect for Giants
- New York Giants say Hakeem Nicks' comments overblown
- Can Giants recover from 0-3 start? Play, not words, will decide
- Giants at Chiefs: 'Five Questions' with Arrowhead Pride
- Giants' fullback John Conner aims to 'open up some holes'
- NFL Picks Week 4: Game-by-game predictions against the spread
- New York Giants' news, 9/26: Can brave talk equal better play?
- Justin Pugh vs. Justin Houston looks like a mismatch
- Giants' Injury Report, Wednesday, 9/25: Terrell Thomas says he is fine
- Which Kansas City Chiefs player should the New York Giants want?