Here is your open thread for today's New York Giants at Carolina Panthers NFL Week 3 meeting. Both teams are 0-2 and desperately in need of a victory. Bovada lists the Giants at 2-point underdogs. [See Complete NFL Odds]
For the Carolina perspective on today's action, see Cat Scratch Reader.
More from Big Blue View
- NFL Schedule Week 3: Games, times, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, more
- Giants at Panthers 2013 Week 3: Game time, TV schedule, odds, online streaming, more
- Giants vs. Panthers Week 3: What to watch on Sunday
- New York Giants' news, 9/21: Giants head to Carolina
- Tom Coughlin not sure when Corey Webster was injured
- Eli Manning and interceptions -- what's the story?
- Giants-Panthers Injury Report: Corey Webster doubtful for Sunday
- Kevin Gilbride: 'We're going to make an effort to run'
- Giants at Panthers Scouting Report: Breaking down the match-ups
- Chase Blackburn, Domenik Hixon spare parts in Carolina
Keep up with Big Blue View
TwitterFollow on Twitter
FacebookLike on Facebook