Eli Manning has thrown an NFL-worst seven interceptions so far this season. That, of course, is bad enough. Adding insult to injury, however, you can now place bets on how many picks the quarterback will throw this season.
Bovada (@BovadaLV) has established an over/under prop bet on Manning's miscues, placing the over/under at 20.5. Vote in the poll below and let us know if you would take the over or the under.
The folks at Bovada now lists the 0-2 Giants with 40-1 odds of winning the 2014 Super Bowl. Bovada, however, does not see the Giants as being out of the NFC East race. The Giants are a 3-1 choice to win the division. The Dallas Cowboys are 7-4, the Philadelphia Eagles 2-1 and the 0-2 Washington Redskins 4-1.
In Sam's NFL Power Rankings this week he placed the Giants at No. 21. In our corresponding poll, 45 percent of our 78 votes thought the Giants belonged somewhere between Nos. 20-31 and 41 percent placed them between 15-20.
NOTE: Send some questions to email@example.com and I will plan on doing a mailbag post on Friday.
More from Big Blue View
- Jason Pierre-Paul still searching for dominant form
- Giants at Panthers, Week 3: 'Five Questions' with 'Cat Scratch Reader'
- NFL Picks Week 3: Game-by-game predictions against the spread
- With pass rush missing, Giants could use a new plan
- New York Giants' news, 9/19: Tom Coughlin's brother dies unexpectedly
- Giants-Panthers Injury Report: Giants look healthy heading into Week 3
- Emotion? Giants' coach Tom Coughlin wants 'better play'
- Giants at Panthers: First look
- Fantasy Football: New York Giants Start/Sit Week 3
- Giants need to re-write this tired script