Good morning, New York Giants' fans! Here are some of the stories making headlines around the Giants this morning.
The Giants' struggles running the ball are well known at this point, with only 73 yards in two games. ESPN's Ohm Youngmisuk says it is time for Tom Coughlin to take the shackles off 2012 first-round pick David Wilson.
Eli Manning leads the league with seven interceptions in two games. That has not shaken the faith wide receiver Victor Cruz has in the quarterback. "He knows I’m always here. He knows the whole team is always here to back him up and say the right things to him and keep him up. We understand the type of player that Eli is. Two games aren’t going to make or break our season," Cruz said.
Veteran writer Ernie Palladino says the past tells us that the Giants can overcome their 0-2 start.
There is a movie coming out about the Lawrence Taylor. It reportedly doesn't pull punches about the troubles of the Hall of Famer. Taylor didn't pull punches when asked about the rule changes that make life more difficult for NFL defensive players.
The Giants worked out linebackers Leroy Hill and Jonathan Goff, along with safety Kerry Rhodes, on Tuesday. No signings were announced.
More from Big Blue View
- Victor Cruz: 'We've been in this position before'
- NFL Odds, Week 3: New York Giants 2.5-point underdogs to Carolina Panthers
- Fantasy Football World Reacts To New York Giants' Mess
- Reasons to Celebrate: It's Week 3, and this is the NFC East
- NFL Power Rankings, Week 3: Broncos retain No. 1 spot; Giants fall to No. 21
- New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos: 5 Key Plays
- New York Giants' news, 9/17: Antrel Rolle, Justin Tuck talk about 0-2 start
- Run Giants, run! Why can't they do it?
- Eli Manning: 'We're in a bind. We have to get more balanced'
- Giants vs. Broncos, Week 2 snap counts