More: SB Nation NFL Odds Page
This game will be a match-up between two teams who have yet to win a game yet this year, as both teams have failed to live up to expectations so far this season.
The Giants will be coming off a game against the Broncos in which Eli Manning could not keep up with his brother, throwing four interceptions in the contest to give him seven in only two games this year. The Panthers are coming off a heartbreaking loss against Buffalo, allowing a wide open touchdown to Buffalo wide receiver Stevie Johnson with two seconds to go to lose the game.
The Big Blue View NFL Power Rankings have the Giants at No. 21 and the Panthers at No. 28 entering Week 3. SB Nation's version of those rankings have the Giants all the way down at No. 24 and also has the Panthers at No. 28.
Keep coming back to Big Blue View throughout the week as we keep you up to date with previews, news and analysis.
More from Big Blue View
- Reasons to Celebrate: It's Week 3, and this is the NFC East
- NFL Power Rankings, Week 3: Broncos retain No. 1 spot; Giants fall to No. 21
- New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos: 5 Key Plays
- New York Giants' news, 9/17: Antrel Rolle, Justin Tuck talk about 0-2 start
- Run Giants, run! Why can't they do it?
- Eli Manning: 'We're in a bind. We have to get more balanced'
- Giants vs. Broncos, Week 2 snap counts
- Giants vs. Broncos, Pro Football Focus grades
- Grade the New York Giants' performance vs. the Denver Broncos
- Broncos 41, Giants 23: 'Kudos & Wet Willies' Review