Game Time: 4:25 p.m. ET
Odds: Broncos -3.5
Manning vs. Manning
This is, of course, Manning Bowl III. The Giants and Eli Manning have lost the first two encounters with big brother Peyton Manning, both of those when Peyton was quarterbacking the Indianapolis Colts. Peyton's Colts defeated Eli's Giants, 26-21, in New York in 2006 and 38-14 in Indianapolis in 2010.
Tale Of The Tape
More Noteworthy Numbers
When Victor Cruz (118), Hakeem Nicks (114) and Rueben Randle (101) all passed the 100-yard mark in receiving yards Sunday vs. the Dallas Cowboys it marked the first time the Giants ever had three receivers do so in a single game. ... Giants coach Tom Coughlin is tied with legendary Giants coach Steve Owen for 16th place in all-time coaching vicotries with 151.
Pro Football Focus
Pro Football Focus graded Denver's offense at only +1.2 overall despite Denver's 49 points and Manning's seven touchdown passes vs. the Baltimore Ravens. Denver's defense scored +11.0 The Giants' offense was -11.6 vs. the Dallas Cowboys, while the defense graded at +8.8.
The Giants scored -8.5 in pas-blocking, 31st in the league, and -4.5 in rushing, worst in the NFL. [Individual PFF grades]
More from Big Blue View
- Fantasy Football: New York Giants Start/Sit Week 2
- New York Giants' news, 9/11: David Wilson's Twitter rant ill-advised
- ANALYSIS: Brandon Jacobs' return to Giants a logical move
- Brandon Jacobs signing: The Twitterverse reacts
- Brandon Jacobs back with New York Giants -- report
- NFL Odds Week 2: New York Giants 3.5-point underdogs to Denver Broncos
- NFL: New York Giants didn't fake injuries vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Week 1 snap counts: Heavy load for Jason Pierre-Paul
- NFL Power Rankings 2013 Week 2: Giants No. 16, Broncos No. 1
- Prince Amukamara Injury Update: Prince may be cleared vs. Broncos -- report