The game will, of course, be the latest installment of the Manning Bowl with Eli Manning quarterbacking the Giants and Peyton Manning under center for the Broncos.
The Giants come off a disappointing 36-31 loss to the Dallas Cowboys in which they committed a ghastly six turnovers. The Broncos rode Manning's record-setting seven touchdown passes to a 49-27 thrashing of the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens in the opening game of the 2013 NFL season.
The Big Blue View NFL Power Rankings have the Giants at No. 16 and the Broncos at No. 1 entering Week 2. SB Nation's version of those rankings has the Giants all the way down at No. 21 while the Broncos are No. 2.
Keep coming back to Big Blue View throughout the week as we keep you up to date with previews, news and analysis.
More from Big Blue View
- NFL: New York Giants didn't fake injuries vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Week 1 snap counts: Heavy load for Jason Pierre-Paul
- NFL Power Rankings 2013 Week 2: Giants No. 16, Broncos No. 1
- Prince Amukamara Injury Update: Prince may be cleared vs. Broncos -- report
- New York Giants' Week 1 PFF Grades: Best, worst scores of the week
- Reasons to Celebrate: Giants wide receivers and defense stepped up
- Running Back Workouts: Getitng to know Willis McGahee
- New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys: Five Key Plays
- New York Giants' news, 9/10: David Wilson 'going back to work'
- Calmer Tom Coughlin calls turnovers 'correctable'