Good morning, New York Giants' fans! Here are some of the stories making headlines around the Giants this morning.
David Wilson Moving Forward
Running back David Wilson, whose two costly fumbles Sunday night got him benched, spoke only briefly to reporters.
""(I'm) going back to work," Wilson said. "Get this game behind me. God will bring me through it. I have got to work hard. And my teammates have my back. I'm looking forward to moving to the next game."
Antrel Rolle rips Jerry Jones' faking claim
Giants' safety Antrel Rolle was not amused by Cowboys' owner Jerry Jones claiming the Giants defense. faked injuries during Sunday's game.
"I don't know what kind of faking he saw, but if guys go down and they never return to the game, obviously he's not faking. They got the win, he just needs to be satisfied about the win because a game like that will never happen to us again. Even with six turnovers, they were still scratching their heads at the end of the game, hoping/wishing for a play they did get at the end of the game. I can care less what Jerry has to say. When we play those guys again, it will be a little different outcome."
Around The Inter-Google
Politi: Tom Coughlin faces another major challenge with disappointing Giants | NJ.com
It's just one game, but many of the same problems from last season are still hounding the Giants.
Giants report card Week 1: Running game gets an F : page all - NorthJersey.com
The Giants running game was as bad as it can get against the Cowboys on Sunday night. It wasn't the only bad part of New York's game.
More from Big Blue View
- Calmer Tom Coughlin calls turnovers 'correctable'
- Giants' Roster Moves: Adewale Ojomo waived
- Monday Night Football Week 1: Eagles at Redskins, Texans at Chargers
- New York Giants Week 1 loss to Cowboys in pictures
- Brandon Jacobs, Willis McGahee among RBs to work out for New York Giants
- Giants' Injury News: Prince Amukamara uncertain vs. Denver Broncos
- Cowboys 36, Giants 31: 'Kudos & Wet Willies' Review
- New York Giants' news: Reactions to Sunday's loss
- Week 1 Post-Game Reaction: Giants' players take to Twitter
- Post-Game Reaction: Coughlin ticked by turnovers
- Barry Church scoops up a David Wilson fumble and returns it for a touchdown. Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- David Wilson fumbles. Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- Ryan Mundy scoops up an interception Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- Victor Cruz goes 70 yards for a touchdown. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
- Tony Romo leaves the game in the second quarter. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
- Jayron Hosley can't come up with a Dallas fumble. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
- A dejected Eli Manning walks off the field. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
- Eli Manning is sacked. Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
- At&T Stadium before Sunday's game. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
- A Cowboys cheerleader entertains. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports
- Prince Amukamara after banging helmets with Ryan Mundy. Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports