The New York Giants have filled seven of the eight spots on their 2013 practice squad. The players signed are as follows:
DE Adewale Ojomo, De Matt Broha, OL Stephen Goodin, OG Eric Herman, CB Charles James, WR Julian Talley, WR Marcus Harris.
All seven of those players were with the Giants during the preseason. Herman, a seventh-round pick, was the only drafted player who did not make the 53-man roster.
Ojomo was on the active roster a season ago, but appeared in only one game. Broha spent the 2012 season on the practice squad. Goodin spent part of last season on the practice squad.
James averaged 10 yards on seven punt returns during training camp.
More from Big Blue View
- On the rise: David Wilson, Rueben Randle
- New York Giants' roster cuts 2013: Players react on Twitter
- New York Giants' roster moves likely aren't finished yet
- POLL: Which roster cut by Giants was most surprising?
- David Carr, Marvin Austin, Kyle Bosworth, Tyler Sash among Giants' roster cuts
- Where To Host Your Fantasy Football League?
- Giants vs. Patriots, 'Kudos & Wet Willies' Review