If you are heading to the New York Giants-Seattle Seahawks game Sunday at MetLife Stadium, bundle up and be sure you pack your rain gear. If you are driving to get there, be careful and plan to give yourself extra time.
Temperatures in East Rutherford are expected to be in the mid-30s, with a 30 percent chance of rain mostly in the morning that would wreak havoc with your tailgating plans. Winds are predicted to be between 10 and 15 mph. Saturday's expected snowfall in New Jersey could make conditions even trickier.
Depending on where you are traveling from, you could be dealing with snow as you make your way toward East Rutherford. Snow is forecast in upstate New York Saturday night into Sunday morning. Most of the Northeast, in fact, could be dealing with snow Saturday into Sunday morning.
Snow could, in fact, be a factor around the Northeast for much of the weekend beginning Saturday and stretching into Sunday morning. So, if you are heading to the game plan ahead -- and be careful.
- Giants' Friday Injury Report: Pierre-Paul, Taylor, Webster out
- Perry Fewell: It's up to Prince Amukamara to become an 'elite'
- UPDATE: Doctors telling Jason Pierre-Paul to shut it down
- Giants vs. Seahawks Scouting Report: In-depth look at Sunday's matchup
- Friday Film Room: What was Kevin Gilbride Thinking?