The winless New York Giants (0-5) will face the Chicago Bears on Thursday night with a depleted roster, something that is becoming a weekly occurrence for the 2013 Giants. Six players -- RB David Wilson, C David Baas, CB Jayron Hosley, TE Adrien Robinson, S Cooper Taylor and CB Corey Webster -- have all been declared out for the game.
Here is the Giants' complete injury report.
RB David Wilson (neck)
C David Baas (neck)
CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring)
S Cooper Taylor (shoulder)
TE Adrien Robinson (foot)
CB Corey Webster (groin)
DE Damontre Moore (hamstring)
TE Brandon Myers (ankle)
DT Linval Joseph (ankle)
WR Louis Murphy (ankle)
LS Zak DeOssie (back)
LB Mark Herzlich (toe)
CB Terrell Thomas (knee)
The Giants will turn to Brandon Jacobs and Da'Rel Scott at running back this week. Wilson is reportedly goin to have his neck re-evaluated next week. Webster will be missing his fourth straight game, and Robinson has yet to play this season. Baas will be missing his third straight game.
More from Big Blue View:
- Giants say Jon Beason 'ready to contribute'
- Da'Rel Scott aims to make most of second chance
- Fantasy Football: New York Giants Start/Sit Week 6
- Trade Hakeem Nicks? Of course the Giants should
- New York Giants' news, 10/9: Tom Coughlin on 'Hard Knocks'?