Tuesday was WFAN appearance day for a pair of Giants. Safety Antrel Rolle said the New York Giants "have to win out" after starting the season 0-6. Quarterback Eli Manning told Mike Francesa that "you smile a little easier" after a victory.
How is injured Giants' running back David Wilson entertaining himself while he is sidelined by a neck injury? Well, at least part of the time he is wandering New York City streets in a rabbit mask. I'm really not sure what to make of this.
ESPN is actually debating whether Geno Smith or Eli Manning is the best quarterback in New York. I get the fact that the Jets are having a better season than the Giants and Manning is having a poor season, but seven games into Smith's career is way too early to give that debate any credibility.
Newcomers Jon Beason and Peyton Hillis are having a positive impact on the Giants.
From Giants.com, some sights and sounds from Giants vs. Vikings. This includes Tom Coughlin's post-game locker room remarks.
More from Big Blue View:
- NFC East Notebook, Oct. 22: Dallas' Tampa 1? Fred Davis on the block?
- Tom Coughlin: Winning makes corrections easier
- David Baas Injury: Starting center KO'd by knee injury this time
- PHOTO GALLERY: What winning looks like ... because I know you forgot
- Giants at Eagles 2013 Week 8: Michael Vick will start for Philly
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 8: Giants No. 29 after victory
- Giants defeat Vikings, 'Kudos & Wet Willies' review
- Giants 23, Vikings 7: Five key plays
- Relieved Tom Coughlin reacts to Giants' victory over Vikings
- Instant Analysis: Five things we learned from the Giants' 23-7 victory