The NFC West leading Seattle Seahawks (5-1) travel to Arizona for a division matchup against the Cardinals (3-3) and first-year head coach Bruce Arians at the University of Phoenix stadium in Glendale. Seattle is a 7-point favorite.
Game Time: 8:25 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network
Online: Audio Pass | Game Rewind
Odds: Seahawks -7
How will Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer fare in his first NFL game against his former college head coach Pete Carroll? Will Seattle's struggles away from home continue? WIll Seattle extend their lead on the NFC West? Use this as an Open Thread to discuss the action. See SB Nation's StoryStream for more updates.
More from Big Blue View:
- Coughlin hopes break helps revive Giants
- Giants' Injury Update: Andre Brown, Markus Kuhn return to practice
- Eli Manning 'not into the evaluating business'
- Explaining 0-6: Let's break down the Giants' roster
- Bench Eli Manning? That's not on Tom Coughlin's radar
Keep up with Big Blue View
TwitterFollow on Twitter
FacebookLike on Facebook