The New York Giants will almost certainly have at least one new running back on their 53-man roster by this afternoon. The Giants waived/injured Da'Rel Scott on Tuesday and worked out a plethora of running backs.
Who will join Brandon Jacobs and Michael Cox? Will it be D.J. Ware? Ryan Torain? Peyton Hillis? Jeremy Wright? Maybe a couple of them?
The other question is what will the Giants do with David Wilson? Art Stapleton writes that Wilson wants to play despite his neck injury, but that the Giants are doing what is best for his long-term future by keeping him out. Could keeping him out include putting him on IR?
The Giants were No. 30 in Sam's most recent NFL Power Rankings. Football Outsiders' DVOA formula ranks them 31st.
Eli Manning needs to stop throwing so many interceptions, obviously, but that doesn't mean he can afford to stop trying to create big plays.
One of the reasons for some of the interceptions has been mis-communications with second year wide receiver Rueben Randle, who is still learning to see the game through Manning's eyes.
Everyone has an opinion on whether or not the Giants should trade wide receiver Hakeem Nicks. Writing for WFAN, Ernie Palladino votes for keeping him.
Antrel Rolle said Monday that the 0-6 Giants have to believe their season isn't over.
Former Giants' tight end Jake Ballard, who has not played since suffering a knee injury in the 2011 Super Bowl victory over the New England Patriots, could be back in the NFL as early as this week.
More from Big Blue View:
- New York Giants' roster moves: Da'Rel Scott waived/injured
- Giants vs. Vikings, facts & figures
- Giants vs. Vikings Odds: Giants open as 3-point favorites
- Hakeem Nicks Trade Rumors: Giants not seeking trade, but will listen
- Draft Teddy Bridgewater? Trade Eli Manning? Why would you do that?
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 7: Giants are best of the worst
- New York Giants' news, 10/15: David Wilson won't need surgery
- Opportunity knocking for Giants' rookie Michael Cox
- A little more info on draft picks
- Hakeem Nicks on trade rumors: 'I'm a Giant'