- The Giants played hard and they were in the game right to the end, right until Eli Manning threw a pass six inches out of the reach of Brandon Myers that turned into a game-ending interception.
- The Giants had three touchdown drives of at least 80 yards, one for 91 yards.
- It was fun to see Brandon Jacobs run hard -- and well -- with 22 carries for 106 yards and two touchdowns.
- Middle linebacker Jon Beason was impressive, leading the defense with 12 tackles. Beason showed surprising sideline-to-sideline ability. New fullback John Conner also did a good job opening holes for Jacobs.
- Jerrel Jernigan had a 46-yard kickoff return
This is still another loss, and now the Giants are officially playing out the string and getting ready for the 2014 season.
The Giants have to understand that at this point. No more bravado about still being in the NFC East race. This season, at least the part where the Giants consider themselves a competitive team, is done. Now, over the next 10 games we see how the giants begin to sort out their future. That, really, is all there is left for them to do.