There can be little doubt that the New York Giants' confidence is shaken after an awful, unexpected 0-5 start -- the Giants' worst in a non-strike season since 1979.
How about yours? The Giants face the Chicago Bears on Thursday Night Football. Are you confident the Giants will -- finally -- separate themselves from the Jacksonville Jaguars by getting their first victory tonight? Have you written them off, figuring it's just a lost year and nothing good will happen tonight?
Vote in the poll and let us know what you think is going to happen.
More from Big Blue View:
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: How low should Giants go?
- Giants vs. Bears Week 6: What to watch on Thursday
- Giants at Bears 2013 Week 6 Scouting Report: A look at the match-ups
- NFL Picks Week 6: Game-by-game predictions against the spread
- GameDay notes: David Wilson out several weeks -- report
- Giants at Bears 2013 Week 6: Game time, TV schedule, odds, online streaming, announcers, more
- On a short week, New York Giants relying on shaky backfield
- Giants at Bears 2013: 'Five Questions' with Windy City Gridiron
- Giants' Wednesday Injury Report: Six players out for game vs. Bears
- Giants say Jon Beason 'ready to contribute'
Keep up with Big Blue View
TwitterFollow on Twitter
FacebookLike on Facebook