The Giants are 0-5 for the first time in a non-strike season since 1979. They are trying to avoid their first 0-6 start since 1976, when they finished 3-11.The Giants are also trying to avoid becoming the first team in NFL history to allow 30 or more points in their first six games.
Giants (0-5) at Bears (3-2)
Game Time: 8:25 p.m. ET
Location: Soldier Field, Chicago Ill.
TV: NFL Network | NFL Red Zone
Announcers: Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock, Alex Flanagan
Radio: National -- Westwood One Radio (Ian
Odds: Giants are 7.5-point underdogs
Giants' Injury Report: Out -- RB David Wilson (neck), C David Baas (neck), CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring), TE Adrien Robinson (foot), S Cooper Taylor (shoulder); Doubtful -- DE Damontre Moore (hamstring); Questionable -- DT Linval Joseph (ankle), TE Brandon Myers (ankle), WR Louis Murphy (ankle); Probable -- LS Zak DeOssie (back), LB Mark Herzlich (toe), CB Terrell Thomas (knee).
Bears' Injury Report: Out -- DT Nate Collins (knee), S Anthony Walters (hamstring); Questionable -- LB Lance Briggs (hip), CB Charles Tillman (knee), DT Stephen Paea (toe), TE Martellus Bennett (knee); Probable -- T Jermon Bushrod (calf), WR Alshon Jeffrey (ankle), T Ebon Britton (foot), WR Joe Anderson (knee).
[SB Nation Giants vs Bears coverage | Windy City Gridiron]
By The Numbers
New York Giants
|Off||16.4||337.0 (20th)||280.2 (10th)||56.8 (32nd)|
|Def||36.4||395.2 (26th)||269.2 (22nd)||126.0 (27th-T)|
|Off||29.0||368.6 (11th)||260.6 (12th)||108.0 (16th)|
|Def||28.0||376.6 (20th)||278.8 (24th)||97.8 (13th)|
More from Big Blue View:
- On a short week, New York Giants relying on shaky backfield
- Giants at Bears 2013: 'Five Questions' with Windy City Gridiron
- Giants' Wednesday Injury Report: Six players out for game vs. Bears
- Giants say Jon Beason 'ready to contribute'
- Da'Rel Scott aims to make most of second chance
- Fantasy Football: New York Giants Start/Sit Week 6
- Trade Hakeem Nicks? Of course the Giants should
- New York Giants' news, 10/9: Tom Coughlin on 'Hard Knocks'?
- Tom Coughlin turns page, looks ahead to Bears on Thursday
- David Wilson Injury: Running back won't play Thursday