Josh Gordon, the wide receiver widely thought of as the player most likely to be sought after in Thursday's NFL Supplemental Draft, held his Pro Day today. Which teams are really interested in Gordon, a 6-foot-3, 225-pound receiver?
Well, everything is smoke and mirrors so you don't really know. Here is one unscientific way. Let's look around the other SB Nation football blogs and see which ones are paying the most attention.
- The Washington Redskins have been rumored to have interest. Sure enough, our friends at Hogs Haven are all over the early Pro Day results.
- Cat Scratch Reader, covering the Carolina Panthers, is not impressed.
- The Buffalo Bills are among the team attending Gordon's workout, reports Buffalo Rumblings.
- The Kansas City Chiefs are also in attendance, according to Arrowhead Pride.
- Mocking The Draft has the full list of teams in attendance, and notes that Gordon got hurt during the workout.