Here are some basic facts, figures and notes surrounding this week's NFL Draft.
- This will be the 76th annual draft.
- Round 1 begins Thursday at 8 p.m., rounds 2 and 3 Friday at 6 p.m., rounds 4-7 Saturday at noon.
- Time limits: Round 1: 10 minutes per selection. Round 2: Seven minutes per selection. Rounds 3 through 7: Five minutes per selection.
- Television: NFL Network and ESPN/ESPN 2 will televise the draft on all three days.
- Internet and mobile: Exclusive coverage and behind-the-scenes features on NFL.com and team websites for draft weekend will include: "Draft Tracker" with real-time selection information as well as exclusive pick-by-pick analysis from NFL.com's experts; exclusive interactive features, including "Fan War Rooms" where fans can discuss their favorite team's picks, an aggregation of tweets and Twitter predictor tool enabling fans to follow the Draft conversation happening on Twitter; and polls on the NFL's Facebook page; NFL.com's LIVE coverage complementing NFL Network's telecast with live look-ins, exclusive analysis and reports from New York in primetime on Thursday and Friday, plus all day on Saturday; and in-depth coverage from each team website. In addition, "NFL Mobile only from Verizon" will have extensive coverage leading up to and during the 2011 NFL Draft including a live stream of NFL Network and its 2011 NFL Draft coverage, a live draft tracker and draft pick analysis from NFL experts, and the first mobile "Fan War Rooms" integrated with those of NFL.com.
- Second-round picks will be announced by alumni representatives of each NFL team. Former running back Joe Morris will announce the Giants' selection.