Let's do something we don't do often enough around here. Let's take a look at what is going on around the NFL through many of the other fine websites here at SB Nation. It's a little thing we call 'Touring The Nation' that we have not done for quite some time.
So, let's go.
- If you watched the Super Bowl you saw what has become the highly-acclaimed two-minute Chrysler commercial. Well, a Detroit Lions fan has taken the commercial and applied it to the Lions. To be honest, the commercial's lyrics are so liberally copied I'm not even sure the video created here is legal. It is, however, excellent.
- The Metrodome needs a full roof replacement after it collapsed toward the end of the NFL season. Our Minnesota Vikings site, Daily Norseman, has the scoop.
- Remember a year ago when we were discussing potential free agent middle linebacker and Barrett Ruud's name kept coming up. Well, BucsNation is debating just exactly how good, or bad, of a player Ruud actually is.
- Sort of like we did here at Big Blue View the other day, The Falcoholic is wondering what the Atlanta Falcons need most.
- Baltimore Beatdown is thrilled with the news that middle linebacker Ray Lewis will return for another season.
- Field Gulls has a look at the awful quarterback rating stat, breaking it down in-depth and calling it 'Football's Biggest Junk Stat.'
- Niners Nation is wondering if quarterback Alex Smith and new coach Jim Harbaugh can be a winning tandem.
- Buffalo Rumblings is flabbergasted that six teams apparently have quarterback Cam Newton listed as the top prospect on their draft boards. One of those is, apparently, the Miami Dolphins.