While we wait for kickoff of tonight's final preseason game between our New York Giants and the New England Patriots I thought we could go Touring SB Nation to see what the other fine football writers around these parts are discussing. I found lots of interesting stuff, some of which might even impact the Giants at some point.
- The Daily Norseman is wondering whether Sage Rosenfels or Tarvaris Jackson should be Brett Favre's backup in Minnesota. Pay attention to this one, because we know the Giants are sniffing around for an experienced backup QB, and one of these guys could land with Big Blue if they are cut loose.
- Turf Show Times has apparently lost its sense of perspective. Sam Bradford the most important Ram ever? Didn't a guy named Kurt Warner win you a Super Bowl a few years back? Oh, and before the guy has even played a meaningful down? Give me a break!
- Remember all the gnashing of teeth around here when the Philadelphia Eagles hired the highly-regarded Bobby April as their special teams coach? Well, SB Nation Philly is complaining because the Eagles special teams have not been very special during the preseason. Join the club, guys. We have no sympathy.
- SB Nation Arizona is wondering if the Arizona Cardinals have destroyed Matt Leinart's career.
- SB Nation Denver looks at the top five questions facing the Broncos as they enter the season.
- CincyJungle plays mad scientist and tries to dissect the Bengals.