It's Father's Day and the wife has a little Hudson River lunch cruise planned for yours truly. So, open thread for you today.
Let me toss out a few potential topics.
- Roger Goodell's latest push for an 18-game regular season.
- The World Cup. I'm still annoyed that the U.S. got robbed the other day against Slovenia.
- The U.S. Open golf tournament. Some guy named Tiger Woods fired a 66 Saturday to make Sunday's final round very interesting.
- The Yankees and Mets are knotted up in the latest edition of the Subway Series.
- LeBron James' impending free agency, if you aren't tired of that already.
Talk about anything else of interest in the world of sports. Have a great Father's Day!