Let's go Touring SB Nation this afternoon and see what some of the other extraordinary bloggers around here are talking about.
- From Blogging the Boys, the Dallas Cowboys have signed veteran center/guard Duke Preston to bolster their offensive line. I don't know much about Preston, but I wonder if he is a guy the Giants considered.
- Speaking of the Cowboys, the following video did not come from BTB. Rather, it came from my buddy Rick Snider's blog. But, since it pokes a little fun at the Cowboys' new digs, I thought I had to pass it along. Hang in there until just about the 1:50 mark.
- Bleeding Green Nation is wondering what Eagles fans are expecting when Michael Vick plays for the first time tonight. BGN also pointed out a great article telling Eagles fans not to panic about the slow start of No. 1 pick Jeremy Maclin. If you simply replaced all the Maclin references with 'Hakeem Nicks' this could be directed at Giants fans.
- The Daily Norseman is whining that ESPN's Adam Schefter is just stirring up trouble for the Minnesota Vikings by talking about a possible locker room rift caused by players choosing sides between Brett Favre and Tarvaris Jackson.
- Buffalo Rumblings says it would be a bad idea for the Bills to trade wide receiver Roscoe Parrish, even with Terrell Owens around.
- It seems Baltimore Ravens fans aren't happy with the play of their team thus far. Well, Baltimore Beatdown doesn't want to hear it anymore.