Let's take a late afternoon tour of the other fabulous SB Nation football blogs and see if anything interesting is going on.
- Windy City Gridiron is speculating that this might be Devon Hester's last season as a return man for the Chicago Bears. If so, that's the Bears' loss and one less nightmare for special teams coaches around the NFL.
- The Daily Norseman says Tarvaris Jackson would be making a "terrible mstake" if he demands a trade should Brett Favre eventually sign with the Minnesota Vikings. Probably right. He can either back up Favre, or back up someone else on a team that might be terrible. T-Jack is not really a starting-caliber quarterack, no matter what he thinks.
- Buc 'Em wonders if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers did the right thing by selecting quarterback Josh Freeman in the first round of this year's NFL Draft.
- Think the Giants get dissed most of the time? Well, Niners Nation is not too happy that Football Outsiders chose recently to call the San Francisco 49ers an "obscure football team." Sorry, Niners but I had forgotten there was a football team in 'Frisco. At least a relevant one.
- Revenge of the Birds wonders if the Arizona Cardinals will deal Anquan Boldin to the Baltimore Ravens.
- Cincy Jungle points out that Chad OchoCinco and Shawne Merriman are apparently having a Twitter war.
- Baltimore Beatdown wonders if former Ravens wide receiver Derrick Mason is really retired, or if he is up to something else.
- Gang Green Nation thinks the Jets should grab Plaxico Burress. Good luck with that, Green!
- Arrowhead Pride is asking Kansas City Chiefs' fans if they approve of the mega-deal new quarterback Matt Cassel just signed.