Here are a few stories floating around the Inter-Google today that relate to our New York Giants.
- Giants' radio voice Bob Papa is saying that Plaxico Burress turned down a plea deal on his gun possession charges because he would have had to serve a couple of months in Rikers Island. I wouldn't want to spend time at Rikers either, but you have to wonder if maybe by now Plax has figured out just how badly he screwed this up.
- Giants tackle David Diehl talks about his experience at the Comix Comedy Club, and the Giants wide receiver situation, in his latest blog post.
- It probably doesn't mean much of anything for the Giants, but Anquan Boldin is hiring Eli Manning's agent, Tom Condon, to represent him.
- Matt Bowen of The National Football Post looks at NFC East impact players.
- Giants.com has video chats with Kevin Gilbride and Bill Sheridan.