Good Morning Giants fans, it's time to take our weekly look at the stories making headlines around the NFL:
- The New York Times takes a look at the toll of an 18 game season.
- The NFL is investigating whether or not the Redskins tampered with Albert Haynesworth.
- Pete Prisco at Sportsline says a bad rap is keeping Rex Grossman unemployed.
- All the coaching changes in Indianapolis have the other Manning quarterback frustrated.
- The Cowboys have informed Pro Bowl DE Greg Ellis that his time in Dallas is done.
- The Shutdown Corner has the NFL's 5 best color commentators.
- The Fifth Down says the "Strength of Schedule" in the NFL is overrated.
- Finally, Anquan Boldin has informed the NFLPA that he is firing superagent Drew Rosenhaus. No one seems to know if this means he is more likely to re-sign with the Cardinals, or if a trade is still inevitable. It's one of the NFL's worst kept secrets that Boldin feels he is worth as much as teammate Larry Fitzgerald, and feels betrayed because the agent promised he could get him a similar contract and didn't.