So here we are at Week 4, and the Giants are on their bye week. The players talk about getting away from football for a few days, taking a break, and letting some of the nicks and bruises heal. But what about us? What are we to do on a Sunday with no Giant football? Well, rest easy, because your old pal Jim has come up with some ideas on what you can do on the Giants day off:
- Go grab that "honey-do" list your significant other has been making for you. Then throw it away.
- The 21st century version of "Fall Cleaning", which means watching all the shows backlogged on your DVR.
- Wash all your Giants t-shirts, jerseys, and hats, because we don't have another week off until after the NFC Championship game.
- Go grab the Maalox, Pepto-Bismol, and Mylanta, pour 3 parts of each into a blender. Blend on "Whip" for 5 minutes. Pour in a glass. Then take three Tums tablets, crush them and sprinkle over the mixture. You now have a "Met Fan Martini" and are ready to watch the Mets-Marlins game at 1:10.
- Prank call a Jet fan.
- Call Domino's and send a bunch of pizzas to the Dallas fan down the street.
Don't worry Giant fans, we'll get through this together.