Here is some more reaction to the New York Giants' 41-13 victory over the St. Louis Rams Sunday.
- The New York Daily News says Eli Manning is New York City's No. 1 quarterback. I agree.
- Giants' running attack a three-headed monster.
- The Fifth Down wants to see more Admad Bradshaw. It also points out that the running back trio has an entertaining nickname.
- Newsday says winning isn't enough for the Giants now. They want domination. I love that attitude.
- Stat of the day: From Mike Garafolo comes this gem: Manning and Plaxico Burress have combined for 30 touchdowns since 2005, more than any other combination in the NFL.
- A variety of post-game interviews can be found on Giants.com.
- Rams say "We didn't finish and they did." Umm, yeah, that's what happens when you quit bothering to try and tackle anybody.
- Ralph Vacchiano says the Giants did exactly what good teams are supposed to do to bad ones.
NOTE: Be sure and stop by Big Blue View during tonight's Monday Night Football game. There will be an Open Thread for this meeting between two of our NFC East rivals.