Happy Hump Day Everyone, here are some stories making news around the NFL today.
- After 31 years on HBO, Inside the NFL is moving to rival Showtime.
- Dolphins coach Tony Sparano woke up this morning and realized he still wants Jason Taylor as a Dolphin.
- Peyton Manning's "Idiot Kicker" has returned to his roots in the CFL.
- Chad Johnson says he will return to the Bengals shortly.
- Former Giant George Martin has reached Yuma, Arizona in his Journey for 9-11.
- Terrell Owens just refuses to keep quiet and play football. In an interview with Bloomberg Radio, he talks about how Bill Parcells is out of touch with today's NFL player
My take on the T.O. Parcells thing is this: I don't think Parcells is "out of touch" with today's NFL player, I just think he can't be bothered with today's NFL player. Today's NFL player is (in general) a "me-first, get me on Sportscenter, get me commercials" player. Parcells doesn't want to relate to that type of player, and for that he deserves credit. I'll take Plax over this guy every day of the year.