Good Morning Giants fans, its Wednesday, and that means its time to take a look at some of the stories making headlines around the NFL.
- From the Dallas Morning News, Jean-Jacques Taylor has a great story about how the "Jerry and Wade Show" have completely ruined all the hard work Bill Parcells did with the Cowboys.
- Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News says the Eagles defense is ok, it's the offense that is flawed.
- Fanhouse talks about how Steeler fans seem to be everywhere.
- NFL Commish Roger Goodell is not only tough on players, but he is not afraid to confront the big cable companies.
- Looking into the Big Blue View "hindsight" file, remember during the off season when many of us (including this intrepid "expert") were calling for the Giants to trade for DeAngelo Hall? Well the Raiders are on the verge of releasing him.
Some final thoughts:
- The Brady Quinn Era begins this week for Cleveland. Defenses the Browns face in the 2nd half: Buffalo, Tennessee, Philly, and Pittsburgh. Good luck, kid.
- Hey Coach Del Rio, you're sweating, is that seat getting a little hot?
- The Packers have signed Aaron Rodgers until 2014. The over/under on Brett Favre retirements between now and then is currently 3.
- Love him or hate him, Bill Belichick may be doing some of the best coaching of his career this year.
- Derrick Ward is having Thanksgiving dinner at my house.