Let's go Touring SB Nation this morning, a chilly fall day here in the Northeast.
Pride of Detroit is wondering if coach Rod Marinelli should have a future with the Lions. Umm, I'd say he probably won't. He was hired by Matt Millen, and I would think Detroit will try to erase that bad memory.
- Buc 'Em is wondering if there will be a move in Jon Gruden's future.
- Cat Scratch Reader defends Carolina defensive end Julius Peppers. Sort of.
- Niners Nation says DVOA is not kind to the San Francisco 49ers.
- The Phinsider says Brandon London, released by the Giants before the season, might soon find himself getting regular playing time with the Miami Dolphins. Good for him. London is a talented guy who would have made the Giants roster if there hadn't been such a glut at the wide receiver position.
- Mile High Report has more from the loose lips of Bronco quarterback Jay Cutler. First, Cutler was saying he has a better arm than John Elway did. Now, he's trashing San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers. Did this guy learn media relations from Ryan Leaf?
- Mocking the Draft takes a look at the single wing offense.