|Now that I have gotten my days of the week straightened out, here's another bonus Buccaneer cheerleader for you.|
• Apparently, Ronde Barber of the Buccaneers has been infected by his brother's inability to keep his mouth shut. Ronde has provided the Giants with some bulletin board material.
Here is what he said during his weekly Sirius radio show he hosts with Tiki.
The Giants weren't silent about the slight.
Oh, boy! In case you didn't think there was some bad blood between the Barbers and the Giants I'd say that confirms it.
• Wherever the Giants go in the playoffs, Jeff Garcia always seems to show up. New York Times
• Practice? Who needs practice? Apparently, Plaxico Burress does, since he made another appearance on the field during the Giants' workout Wednesday. The Blue Screen
• Giants want Brandon Jacobs to bowl over the Buccaneers. New York Post
• Buccaneers are well rested. New York Times