A few weeks ago I promised to use Wednesday to catch up on what is going on around the league. I haven't really followed through, but let's try to atone for that today.
So, with my apologies for not having done this the past couple of weeks, here is your Wednesday Walk Around the League.
• Bad news for you Fantasy Football players who own Larry Johnson. Kansas City's star back may miss the rest of the season with a foot injury.
• Maybe Don Shula should have thought before he ripped Bill Belichick and the Patriots for Spygate. Pro Football Talk points out that the Dolphins had to forfeit a first-round pick for a tampering violation when they hired Shula back in 1970. So, he's not squeaky-clean, either.
• Here's a reminder from The Hater Nation to Norv Turner that he has a pretty good player named LaDainian Tomlinson on his team.
• Adrian Peterson, or 'Purple Jesus,' is the Green Bay Packers problem this week. Acme Packing Company wonders simply 'What the hell can the Packers do to slow him down?'
• Baltimore Beatdown wants to know who killed the Ravens.