A few random thoughts as we begin a week prepping for the biggest game of the season to date.
• If you watched the Eagles-Cowboys game last night you have to think that maybe it's time for Andy Reid to step away from the Eagles. With his family in tatters, Reid can't be able to devote himself to his football team. Maybe it's not entirely his fault, but the 3-5 Eagles look awful.
• Tom Coughlin for Coach of the Year? Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News thinks so. Vacchiano has a terrific look at the transformation Coughlin has made.
• Mike Garafolo of the Star-Ledger looks at David Diehl's successful move to left tackle.
• I really wish the Indianapolis Colts had beaten New England Sunday. The Giants and Patriots square off in the final week of the regular season, and the last thing I want is for the Patriots to go into that game 15-0 with a chance to make history.
• Rookie Michael Johnson impressed the coaching staff against the Dolphins and probably earned himself more playing time.