Here are some other reactions to the Giants' 16-10 victory over Detroit Sunday.
• Newsday's Johnette Howard says the Giants are good, not great. She says they still "inspire niggling doubts and anxiety." I would have to agree.
• Mathias Kiwanuka's injury will be a difficult one for the Giants to overcome. Bergen Record
• An extremely questionable roughing the passer call against Justin Tuck has the Giants upset. "I don't know what we're going to do in football if we can't tackle the quarterback," said Tom Coughlin. I would say it was a difficult day for the zebras all the way around as there were several odd calls.
• Eli Manning quietly passed a big test. As I said in 'Kudos & Wet Willies,' Manning was terrific against the Lions.
• If you want to listen to post-game interviews of various Giants head over to Giants.com.