Let's take our Wednesday Walk Around the League and see what is going on elsewhere.
• The San Diego Chargers may have escaped with a victory over Indianapolis Sunday, but the players seem to have tuned out Coach Norv Turner. Yahoo! Sports
• The Buffalo Bills have won four straight games, and are beginning to get a little respect. Democrat and Chronicle
• Washington Coach Joe Gibbs is feeling defensive after several of his decisions in Sunday's loss to Philadelphia were questioned. Even the players are defending their coach.
• Ben Roethlisberger is always compared to Eli Manning. Some folks seem to think he is playing so well that's the wrong Manning to judge him against. Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
• The New England Patriots aren't finding much competition in the current NFL. How about putting them up against the 1992 Dallas Cowboys? ESPN Hashmarks
• Sexy Rexy Grossman might get another chance with the Chicago Bears. Windy City Gridiron
• Is there a rift between Tennessee quarterback Vince Young and Coach Jeff Fisher? Music City Miracles
• Ryan Grant, whom the Giants traded to Green Bay right before the season started, has rushed for more than 100 yards twice in the Packers last three games. Grant leads the Packers with 305 rushing yards and is averaging 4.2 yards per carry.