We didn't do a Walk Around the League this week. Instead, let's look around and see what others are saying about the Giants.
• The Star-Ledger's Mike Garafolo points out that this is the healthiest Giants team Tom Coughlin has coached.
• Ernie Palladino of the Journal News wonders if the Giants three-headed running back monster is better than having one superstar back.
• At AOL Fanhouse, Dan Benton wonders if the 49ers will spoil the Giants fun.
• Hard to believe, but Ralph Vacchiano of the Daily News reports that Tiki Blabber actually had some praise for his old team.
• Gary Myers of the Daily News says the Giants can't afford to mess up this time.