Good morning, New York Giants' fans! Here is your Thursday look at the Giants-related headlines for today.
Michael Sam Reaction
"I think they would be received just fine," the wide receiver said. "We’re a team and organization that embraces any type of player."
A tough as nails guy like Tom Coughlin isn't going to put up with anything. This is a veteran team with an ownership group that understands the media and entertainment in a city that can devour the weak. It might be the biggest media market but they are well equipped to mentor a young player.
Cruz was also asked the free agency of Giants' wide receiver Hakeem Nicks and said he has asked Nicks to stay with the Giants:
"Selfishly I would love for him to stay," Cruz said.
Pro Football Talk wonders if Nicks and other free-agent wide receivers will be disappointed by the offers they receive. PFT says with 54 wide receivers heading to free agency that will create a "team-friendly market"
SB Nation offers a look at why Rhodes Scholar Myron Rolle was rejected by the NFL.
- Ben Tate perfect free-agent fit for New York Giants?
- New York Giants' 2013 Fun Facts: Then again, maybe they aren't fun at all
- New York Giants' Potential Free-Agent Target: Alex Mack, C, Cleveland Browns
- 2014 NFL Mock Draft: Jesse's two-rounder gives Giants Anthony Barr, David Yankey
- New York Giants' news, 2/12: Damontre Moore, Adrien Robinson, more