The 2014 NFL Combine concludes on Tuesday with defensive backs working out at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Players To Watch
Cornerbacks -- Darqueze Dennard (Michigan State) and Justin Gilbert (Oklahoma State) are expected to be the first cornerbacks drafted. Can Jason Verrett of TCU work his way into the first despite being just 5-foot-9, 176 pounds? E.J. Gaines (Missouri), Stanley Jean-Baptiste (Nebraska) and Pierre Desir (Lindenwood) are among corners to pay attention to.
Safeties -- Ha-Ha Clinton Dix (Alabama) is considered the best safety in the class.
Big Blue View Coverage
- Tom Coughlin announced Friday he is getting a one-year extension from the Giants to continue coaching.
- GM Jerry Reese covered a wide variety of topics during a Saturday press conference.
- Our Complete Combine StoryStream includes results, news, schedules of what is coming up, explanations of what talent evaluators are looking for in the various drills and more.
- Visit our Prospect Profiles StoryStream to learn more about individual players.
- Visit the Big Blue View 2014 NFL Draft Hub Page for all of our coverage of the upcoming draft.
- The Big Blue View Combine Primer is still a good, useful read.
SB Nation Coverage
SB Nation draft analysts Dan Kadar (@MockingTheDraft) and Matthew Fairburn (@MatthewFairburn) will be covering events in Indianapolis. Follow them as they post updates on Twitter. You can also read their full reports at Mocking The Draft.
Here is the complete run-down of NFL Network's coverage of the workouts:
Tuesday, Feb. 25
2014 NFL Scouting Combine Workouts: Defensive Backs, 9 a.m. ET (LIVE). Encores at 2 p.m. ET, 9 p.m. ET & midnight ET.