1) Tim Tebow will be on tv every Sunday. Check your local listings for the "Tim Tebow Prayer hour".
2) Adrian Peterson will rush for more yards than Christian Ponder throws.
3) Reggie Bush will rush 34 times for 212 yards this season. He will have 65 catches out of the 1,276 attempts that Matt Stafford makes.
4) Matt Stafford's arm will fall off(see above), he will throw 145 passes left handed.
5) Lane Johnson will suffer a week 7 injury actually wrestling a bear during a charity event.
6) Manti Te'O will lead the chargers in tackles this season, nothing odd happens to him.
7) Mark Sanchez will win the starting QB job in week 9. Rex Ryan will be fired prior to week 10.
8) J.J Watt will win Defensive Player of the year, MVP, and the WWE world championship title.
9) Cam Newton will gain 6,000 yards passing and rushing... He will be third behind Colin Kapernick and RG3.
10) The Manning Bowl in week 2 will have even more meaning when Archie Manning announces the winning QB will be his favorite son.