David Baas (knee), David Diehl (thumb) and Adrien Robinson (foot) were the only New York Giants who did not practice Wednesday at Quest Diagnostics Training Center as the Giants prepare for the season-opener vs. the Dallas Cowboys. None were expected to be available for Sunday night's game, anyway.
Giants' head coach Tom Coughlin said earlier Wednesday that Cruz and Pierre-Paul were "full speed ahead." Coughlin sounded less optimistic about the chances that Moore, sidelined since the first preseason game, would play.
"He's been in every meeting, every jog-through, done all of these types of things, but there isn't any question he's missed a lot of time," Coughlin said.
Here is the Cowboys' injury report:
Did Not Practice:
RB Lance Dunbar (foot), S Danny McCray (hamstring), DE Anthony Spencer (knee)
G Ronald Leary (knee)
More from Big Blue View:
- Tom Coughlin: Giants remain 'work in progress'
- Andre Brown Injury: Running back officially to short-term IR
- New York Giants work out Beanie Wells, Jonathan Dwyer, among other backs
- Scouting The Dallas Cowboys: Defense has a different look
- Fantasy Football : Which New York Giants to start/sit in Week 1