The New York Giants are a 25-1 choice to win Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium next February, according to the most recent odds listed by Bovada (@BovadaLV) as the 2013 NFL season begins.
Bovada lists the Giants as 12-1 choices to win the NFC title and reach the Super Bowl. Odds of the Giants winning the NFC East are placed at 12-1.
The Denver Broncos and San Francisco 49ers are co-favorites to win the Super Bowl, each listed at 6-1. The Seattle Seahawks (17-2), New England Patriots (10-1), Atlanta Falcons (12-1), Green Bay Packers (12-1), Houston Texans (16-1) and New Orleans Saints (18-1) are all ahead of the Giants. The Dallas Cowboys, Cincinnati Bengals and Chicago Bears are all also listed as 25-1 choices.
The longest shot in the field is the Jacksonville Jaguars at 300-1.
More from Big Blue View
- Giants' Defensive Depth Chart: Linebackers unchanged from preseason
- Giants' Offensive Depth Chart: Line shuffle not reflected
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: Giants open No. 12 in SB Nation rankings
- Giants vs. Cowboys, Week 1 Preview: Regular season is finally here!
- New York Giants' news, 9/3: Weatherford + Rolle = great radio