Starting offensive linemen Chris Snee and David Baas will not play Sunday for the 0-3 New York Giants when they face the 3-0 Kansas City Chiefs. Neither Snee (hip) nor Baas (neck) practiced Friday and both have been declared out.
In addition, cornerback Corey Webster (hip) will miss his second consecutive game. Here is the complete injury report.
FB Henry Hynoski (fractured shouler/IR)
C David Baas (neck)
TE Adrien Robinson (foot)
G Chris Snee (hip)
CB Corey Webster (hip)
OL David Diehl (thumb)
LB Jacquian Williams (knee)
S Cooper Taylor (shoulder)
LB Spencer Paysinger (hip)
CB Terrell Thomas (knee)
DE Justin Trattou (ankle)
Giants' coach Tom Coughlin would not reveal on Friday who will start along the offensive line.
"You'll have to see," Coughlin said. "We're trying to advance some of these younger offensive linemen along, as far as guys that haven't played much, as fast as we can. We're just working the best we can."
Chiefs' Injury Report
TE Travis Kelce (knee)
G Jeff Allen (groin)
TE Anthony Fasano (ankle/knee)
CB Brandon Flowers (knee)
S Kendrick Lewis (ankle)
DL Mike Devito (neck)
OT Branden Albert (shoulder)
FB Anthony Sherman (knee)
LB Frank Zombo (elbow)
More from Big Blue View
- NFC East Notebook, Sept. 27: Preparing for the AFC West
- Perry Fewell: Defense needs to 'go back to work'
- Spotlight on Andy Reid:Ex-Eagles coach now succeeding in KC
- Hakeem Nicks Trade Rumors: There is nothing to them
- New York Giants' news, 9/27: Offensive line in flux
- Giants-Chiefs Scouting Report: Not good news for the Giants
- Thursday Night Football: 49ers at Rams, game time, TV schedule, online streaming, odds, more
- New York Giants' Injury Report, 9/26: Snee, Baas miss practice again
- Chiefs' coach Andy Reid shows respect for Giants
- New York Giants say Hakeem Nicks' comments overblown