Game Time: 8:25 p.m. ET
TV: NFL Network
Can the 49ers end their two-game losing streak and can quarterback Colin Kaepernick turn his struggles around? Will the Rams be able to continue the success they had against their rival last year, after going 1-0-1 against the reigning NFC champions? Use this as an Open Thread to discuss the action.
More from Big Blue View
- New York Giants' Injury Report, 9/26: Snee, Baas miss practice again
- Chiefs' coach Andy Reid shows respect for Giants
- New York Giants say Hakeem Nicks' comments overblown
- Can Giants recover from 0-3 start? Play, not words, will decide
- Giants at Chiefs: 'Five Questions' with Arrowhead Pride
- Giants' fullback John Conner aims to 'open up some holes'
- NFL Picks Week 4: Game-by-game predictions against the spread
- New York Giants' news, 9/26: Can brave talk equal better play?
- Justin Pugh vs. Justin Houston looks like a mismatch
- Giants' Injury Report, Wednesday, 9/25: Terrell Thomas says he is fine